The Papua New Guinea Church Partnership (PNGCP) is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered with The Charity Commission for England and Wales under number 1178290.
PNGCP complies with its obligations under data protection legislation by keeping data up to date, by storing and destroying it securely, by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data, by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
PNGCP collects and uses data for the following purposes:
- to administer supporter records (including through third party mailing software),
- to fundraise and promote the interests of PNGCP,
- to manage any employees and volunteers,
- to maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of Gift Aid), and
- to inform you of any news, events and activities organised by PNGCP.
PNGCP does not share data with third parties except where detailed above.
PNGCP will retain data while it is still current, and specifically any Gift Aid declarations and associated paperwork will be retained in line with the time period required by HM Revenue and Customs.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to request a copy of your data which PNGCP holds about you,
- the right to request that PNGCP corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date,
- the right to request your data is erased where it is no longer necessary for PNGCP to retain such data,
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time,
- the right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing, and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your data for a new purpose, not covered by this Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
The Data Protection Officer is William Spooner; email email@example.com
First produced: 22 May, 2018
Re-approved on 19 June, 2023.