The Papua New Guinea Church Partnership (PNGCP) is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered in England and Wales with the Charity Commission under number 1178290 and run by a Management Committee consisting of Trustees and Committee Members.
PNGCP complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping data up to date, by storing and destroying it securely, by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data, by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure, and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. PNGCP collects and uses data for the following purposes:
- to administer supporter records,
- to fundraise and promote the interests of PNGCP,
- to manage any employees and volunteers,
- to maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of any Gift Aid applications to HM Revenue and Customs)
- to inform you of any news, events and activities organised by PNGCP
PNGCP does not share data with third parties outside the above organisaton(s).
PNGCP will retain data while it is still current, and specifically any Gift Aid declarations and associated paperwork will be retained in line with the time period recommended by HM Revenue and Customs.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your data which PNGCP holds about you
- the right to request that PNGCP corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- the right to request your data is erased where it is no longer necessary for PNGCP to retain such data
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- the right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
If we wish to use your data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights please in the first instance contact the Management Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated February 2020.