The Papua New Guinea Church Partnership (PNGCP) is a voluntary association of members of churches of the Anglican Communion. Since the early 1900s we have supported the work of the Anglican Church of Papua New Guinea – through prayer, by sending staff and raising funds.
- The Charity Commission
- Management Committee
- Medical students and volunteering
- Privacy Notice
PNGCP aims to encourage a Christian partnership with the Church in Papua New Guinea, to assist in the maintenance and extension of the work of the Anglican Province, and to forward the interest of the Anglican Province within the UK.
- Bishops and Dioceses
- Challenges for the Anglican Church of Papua New Guinea
- History of the Anglican Church of Papua New Guinea
- Papua New Guinea’s Martyrs
- Archbishop of Canterbury’s page on the Anglican Communion
- Anglican Board of Mission (Australia)
- Anglican Missions Board (NZ)
- Anglican Communion Office’s page on the Anglican Church of Papua New Guinea
- Diocese of Norwich* (Church of England link diocese with the Anglican Church of Papua New Guinea)
- The Melanesian Mission UK